Select Your PHMA® Plan
|Product Option||Monthly Contribution||35-Month Total Contribution||35-Month Target Account Balance Cap||Sign Up|
|PHMA® 2500||$40||$1,400.00||$2,500||SIGN UP|
|PHMA® 5000||$84||$2,940.00||$5,000||SIGN UP|
|PHMA® 7500||$118||$4,130.00||$7,500||SIGN UP|
|PHMA® 10000||$150||$5,250.00||$10,000||SIGN UP|
|PHMA® 15000||$208||$7,280.00||$15,000||SIGN UP|
|PHMA® 20000||$259||$9,065.00||$20,000||SIGN UP|
The PHMA® is not Pet Health Insurance.
• Monthly contribution amounts do not vary based on the number of pets in your household
• Your monthly contribution amounts are fixed at the rates listed above per product option
• Your monthly contribution amount and its corresponding account balance cap can be changed on a monthly basis
• The PHMA® cannot be used for large, non-household animals or exotic animals
* Mail-In Reimbursements are also available for any pet medications, vaccinations, exams, surgeries and medical procedures
performed by Doctors of Veterinary Medicine
■ Select Your PHMA® Product: Each PHMA® product option represents the target account balance cap that you will be building your PHMA® account balance up to ranging from $2,500 to $20,000. For example, if you select the PHMA® 10000 product, you can contribute as little as $150 per month or $5,250 over 35 months and accumulate a $10,000 PHMA® account balance to pay for all of your out-of-pocket, medical expenses by swiping your PHMA® Medical Claims Visa® Prepaid Card at the point of service.
■ Paid-Up Pet Medical Benefits!: No further monthly, participant contribution once PHMA® balance reaches target account balance cap (only monthly maintenance fees will be required to maintain your benefits).
■ What Pet Medical Costs Are Covered?: The Pet Health Matching Account (PHMA®) can be used to pay for your veterinary expenses, which includes most all medical treatments that pet owners would need to pay for your pets’ medical expenses incurred at Doctors of Veterinary Medicine offices.
The PHMA® Medical Claims Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from the Visa® U.S.A Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Card may not be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for list of eligible goods, services and merchants.